Monday, August 14, 2006

a hodgepodge o'stuff

For the first time in just over a month, I did my laundry in MY OWN HOUSE people! I don't think I have EVER been so psyched to do laundry in my life!

I also did yardwork, which btw?, OW OW OW OW. Seriously, I feel like I am walking funny. And bending over? oy. ouchies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boyfriend is going out of town for yet another week, and I have filled my week up with miscellaneous activities to keep me from realizing that he is in fact gone. Why it is so much harder for me with him gone than before I will probably never know. But what I do know? Is that I love him to bits. I feel it getting stonger lately.

and eventhough he drives me nuts with his half-ass attempts at helping out around the house. At least he is trying? Yes. This is how I will look at it. Otherwise? Ima beat him. So this is probably the better outlook for both my sanity and his unbruised skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am contemplating hiring a personal trainer to get me motivated. While this seems like a fantastic idea, when I look at the numbers, my checkbook runs and hides....

1 Session $60
6 Sessions: $348
12 Sessions: $672
18 Sessions: $972
24 Sessions: $1248

*gulp*

Hey uh, anyone know a private trainer that is cheaper and has a gold's gym membership?

heh. crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh and? 25 days til outer banks goodness. hot diggity dog.

3 comments:

  1. yes, the guy I went to see, remind me and we can talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harms, how much did you date say his going rate was again?

    I'm considering joining Gold's, though that means I'd have to cancel Netflix possibly and drink filtered tap water (as opposed to buying bottled) as well as maybe be wiser about my grocery shopping and meal planning (which in the end would keep me from needing a trainer though, huh...) so that I could afford the monthly gym membership.

    If you use Harms' guy, let us know how it goes. Si?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia,

    my gym membership is $40/month. Also! I gave in and got a water cooler from deer park. Renting the cooler is free. I pay $26.99/mo for 4 bottles. It is totally worth it to me. we used to go through 4 cases of water a week. They drop off the bottles at your house. All you have to do is get em into the house, which trust me is quite a feat. Switching the bottles is also a little tricky but I've also got chicken arms....just throwin some thoughts out there ;)

    like you, I am a bit apprehensive of like hookin up with strangers. Especially one that is gonna kick my ass!

    ReplyDelete