Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Big Love!

I have to say that I am totally getting sucked into this show. After I watched the first episode, I was so...what's the word...I dunno, disgusted maybe?

Second episode got me hooked though, still not sure why. Maybe it's a horribleAccidentOnTheSideOfTheRoadButCan'tStopLooking type deal?

So far, Nikki freaks me out and pisses me off. She seems so evil, no? Margie looks like she is...I dunno...15, maybe? She looked older in Mona Lisa Smile. Wonder how they are getting her to look that young? Her skin looks super duper soft. Someone tell me how to do that. And let's see...oh... Barbara, I don't seem to have any issue with, but whats up with her lips? Something wigs me out about 'em. Oh and she said "oral is moral." something icks me out about that too.


Wow Tricia, prude much?

Never thought so, but I dunno...?

and Bill. I'm just seeing waaaaaaaaaay more of him than I would like to. Nekkid Twister guy...grody. Hope he keeps hydrated cuz GOOD LORD they get it on a LOT.

Someone at the cable company is gettin ready to be fired cuz, the newest unaired episode shows up on HBO OnDemand the week before that episode is to air. Tsk. Tsk. Wish they would screw up with Sopranos too, that would be sweet.

I would never be able to be a polygamist.

4 comments:

  1. I have never even heard of it, but it sounds interesting!! I don't get to watch much tv during the school year unless it is after 10 and then I am tired!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, thanks!

    Now I gotta find some pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reminded again of the unfairness of my not having premium cable. I can spend hundreds of dollars on cosmetics that I will wear once or twice but not like $30 more a month to be able to get movies and partake in polygomist action. Do you see how logical my decision making process is?

    Cute kitty! meow!

    ReplyDelete