I just said fab. heh.
An update, for those that care (just pretend you do, it hurts less kthx):
- I haven't touched guitar hero (or GH2 if you're nasty--and a big fat nerd *bow*) in over 2 weeks. Medium difficulty pisses me off and I am apparently a big baby on top of being a big fat nerd and will throw a
littlelarge tantrum and refuse to touch the game again until it cooperates (read: let's me friggin pass a friggin song). 4 Keys is hard :(
- I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and got a prescription for Chantix. It's a smoking cessation drug--the only one that has no nicotine in it. Aside from the waves of nausea and the sensation that I could possibly pass out, it's going quite well. I bummed a cigarette from KegOfSunshine this morning--not cuz I really wanted one but cuz I knew she had some (it doesn't make sense, I am well aware of that). I smoked like a 1/3 of it and gave it back to her. It was grody. That's some kind of progress if you ask me man. Also, let's not split hairs about when I may or may have not said I was going to quit "For Real! No Really!" Don't dwell on the past. God.
- I'm relocating to Charlotte, NC in like uhhh... just over a month, and let me tell you, there's nothing fun or funny about moving. Unless you find dropping a ton of money on crap and going through your stuff that you should have gotten rid of the last time you moved--I'm talking to you, BF--fun, then yes. It's a total blast! And ho ho! So very very funny. Though, it gives me a reason to make many lists and spreadsheets and that makes my inner nerd grin from ear to ear.
- I just came back from vacation. BF and I spent a week in Destin, FL. You guys heard of this place? It's in the panhandle of FL, east of Pensacola (listen to me acting like I know where stuff is). ANYWAY. It's apparently the #1 beach in the U.S. So #1 beach in the US. Yet, I've never heard of it. Why am I always the last to know these things. hmph. Where was I.. oh! So yes! It is indeed beautiful! White Sands, clear(ish) water. And I took my camera! Plugged it in on sunday when we got in to charge up.... and then left it there plugged in. all week. What can I say, I'm *that* good. Don't be jealous.
- I have apparently shed my tough Texas skin for good, and am suddenly reminded of how much sunburns suck. The day we went to the beautiful beach, I didn't put anything on before we left. Because ... well I have no idea. I do remember thinking "pffft. I don't really need sunscreen! I don't burn remember! I'll put it on later!" And we went into the water first thing, then came out. It was then time for the application of sunscreen. So I started applying to my arms and noticed that sand was like mixing with it and while I do love a good facial scrub every now and again, it didn't feel nice. So I said screw it, "I won't burn anyway", and just laid out in the sun all exposed and vulnerable. As we were walking back to the hotel, BF said "ohhhhh you are gonna be hurtingggggggg! Look how red you are!" To which I looked down at my skin, and said "pffffft. im not burned it'll be fine." We walked into the hotel room, and I marched right over to the mirror and said "Holy Freckles Batman!" (yes, I really said that.) because I suddenly looked like Pippy Longstocking (or you know, some other character with lots of freckles... work with me here). I jumped in the shower, and this is about the time I realized I was indeed burned. Because I basically took a cold shower and it felt glorious. Normally, I take steaming hot showers and continue to make the water hotter the longer I am in, so this was outside of the norm-- and very much a RED HOT DONTYOUFRICKINTOUCHME Signal. *ahem*
- Ouch! Don't touch me! I didn't touch you! That hurt! I put my hand over your skin, no contact was made! That's close enough to touching me! Don't touch me! I'm burned! Hello! It Hurts! Geez.
- Yes. I am a baby. So what.
- Yay lists!
P.S. I am going to make a concerted effort to NOT disappear for large amounts of time anymore. No, really.