Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's funny how perspectives change...

Earlier, in January, when it got cold finally (or dammit! depending on your outlook), it was like 30s and 40s and I was all brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold.

no wait. i was all: "FUCK! IT'S COLD!"

and then it went all Antarctica on me and was like 10 degrees, and with wind chill was below zero.

and yeah. now THAT'S fucking cold.

On Saturday, I stepped outside to see how cold it was and I left without a coat cuz it felt warm! I got in my car and started the ignition. The car said it was 37 degrees.

*blink* say what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are calling for more snow this week.

Mild winter my ass. hmph.

P.S. I will stop bitching about the cold, when it like stops. being cold. FORTHELOVEOFGOD PLEASE STOP!

1 comment:

  1. it's almoststopped!! i took my coat off and I also did not sleep in socks. hooray!

    ReplyDelete