1. Realize that I don't bounce back as quickly as I used to after a night of drinking. Turn it down a notch please Tricia. God.
2. Quit Smoking (gotta keep those hobbies alive!)
3. Go to the Gym enough times that I cant count it on my one hand....in one year. (God, I suck) Lose weight. Get comfy in my skin again.
4. Read more--and not on an LCD screen.
5. Pay attention to the news even though I could really care less. It's just so negative. Bringing a sister down.
6. Make a concerted effort to finish unpacking the house. We made quite a large dent before all our company showed up, but it's not quite done yet.
7. Stop making excuses. Just do it already. Whatever "it" may be.
8. Be more self-aware before and during, and less after the fact, ok asshole? thx.
9. Be a better friend.
10. Get jeans that fit. M'fing Old Navy jeans are just retarded. They fit super for the first, I dunno 5 seconds, and then slowly begin to head south with each step I take, and I'm pulling them up all day long. Super irritating.
I lead a pretty blessed life if all I have to complain about are some crappy jeans though, eh? ;)
What are ya'lls resolutions?