Thursday, June 12, 2008

Then again...

It's hard to sit around all in pain when you've got this energy coursing through your veins. Also known as OXYGEN. Holy crap people, who knew this stuff was so good? At the same time, the pain seems to suck the energy right out of me. So, I haven't been working out as much as I should (I said "ish"!). And I want to. I want to so badly. But as soon as I start jumping around all uncoordinated in front my TV and waving my arms around, something pinches or a shooting pain goes this way or that...

and I say "oh f this" and go sit down.

My heart is in the right place at least, right?

Chiropractor seems to be slowly helping so, you know, the whining will ebb eventually. SWEAR.

In other news, our kitten, Molly, eats string cheese, Doritos, french fries, and whipped cream*. She will have nothing to do with chicken, tuna, or ham. This cat is me, reincarnated. Only I am still here. The other two are far more interested in the chicken, tuna, and ham so it works out.

*In addition to regular cat food, yes. God, what do you people take me for? Then again, we DID feed her string cheese, Doritos, French Fries, and whipped cream (not at the same time though! So there's that!), so I guess I am not the greatest pet owner in all the land. Shut up.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are still trying to exercise. What about Yoga???? You don't have to be jumping around all crazy for exercise, but it is more fun, I know!!! ;) How about some good breathing and stretching until the back works itself out. I am proud of you and I hope you heal soon, like this weekend so we can workout next!! CAN NOT WAIT to see you, MISSS YOU extra hard this time, well maybe everytime and it just feels like right before you are coming that I REALLY REALLY miss you more then the last!!!! kisses and safe driving!!!!

    ReplyDelete