Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So it appears that I suck at this whole blogging thing...

I'm all "I shall start running! "

"BELEE IT!"

and then I get the evil cold of Satan and am sick for two weeks.

But hey, I'm better now, thanks for asking.

Still have not gone to the gym yet. What can I say, I am all about the follow through these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House is still............gorgeous and not umm....unpacked.

But hey! We have new furnitures! So theres that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm like uh addicted to playing xbox, though I only play puzzle arcade games...

but hey! I did play halo 3 once or twice! That vindicates me! Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see, I really have nothing to talk about. I think possibly my brain came out through my nostrils at one point.

No, I'm pretty sure of it. Cuz I stare into space with my mouth hanging open lots more than i used to.

Promise Ill have something next time.

No really.

No comments:

Post a Comment