Friday, June 08, 2007

Don'tchew forgetaboutme

You know that scene in The Breakfast Club where Ally Sheedy draws a picture in black marker on the table and then shakes her hair to get the dandruff out, thus providing "snow" for the drawn scene? Yes you do! Fast forward to like 0:46, you'll see her shaking her head.

Well guess what! I can do that too! Except its from my forehead. No really! I can bow my head slightly and rub my forehead and VOILA! Dead Skin! Snow!

Peeling is cute.

I just thought you should know.

Say, wasn't the lead singer of Simple Minds a red head? Or am i just...OH NO WAIT! that was Simply Red. Nevermind, carry on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a completely different topic, got this link from All & Sundry, and I swear it gets funnier the more times you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment